WALS2012 conference registration comes with a 2012 annual membership to WALS. Membership includes the online access to the International Journal for Lesson and Learning Studies (IJLLS).Memberships are entered on a calendar year basis (January-December). If you register after Jan 1, 2012, you will be able to access all back issues from January 2012 until the month you registered.
Conference fees depend on student status, and early vs. regular registration dates.
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Rate
- Conference registration will include access to all conference sessions, conference materials, morning tea+lunch+afternoon tea on Day 1 and Day 2, and morning tea on Day 3.
- Please note that the 7% Goods and Services Tax applies to the total cost of your registration. The breakdown of the costing will be included in your invoice and receipt.
- Student Rate: To qualify for the student rate you must be a FULL TIME student at the time of the conference and a student ID is required for verification upon collection of name badge at the conference.
Social Event and Educational Trip Fees
|Social Function (optional)||S$50|
|School Visit (optional)||S$30|
- The Social Dinner will be held on Day 2 (29 November 2012), at the Gardens by the Bay. Look forward to a magical evening at Singapore's horticultural sanctuary, situated at the heart of the city!
- The School Visits will be held on Day 3 (30 November 2012). There are 3 schools to choose from. To learn more about these schools, click here.